Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I'm a particular person so I'm going to introduce myself
Emperor Terrorin
Bomberbie

Post#9  Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 am  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
However.... I personally like a smaller forum better than a larger forum, since in large forums it's difficult to get to know everyone, and so you talk to people in one topic and never recognize them again. But yeah, this forum has been largely unactive for a long time.

An active forum is not forcely a huge forum with ten billions of members you'll never recognize again. (It's a picture, though !) On my forum (This one isn't dead and isn't about Bomberman ...), there is around ten active members, we all knows each others and the forum is quite active with few posts and many active topics. I mean, we are at the very last of the Bomberman comunity, then all the rest isn't according to our thinks on the serie, but it's quite dead. I'm in mind that we need to move a little that, even if, I don't speak to make the forum super active one day to another. There is a lot to say about Bomberman, the Bomberman we love along with debate about what he become, I feel sad to see the board that dead then it IS the most active Bomberman comunity of our kind; and we're getting pretty dead. I'm aware of that, I hope you get the idea.

For my dead forum about Bomberman, well, I don't plan to made it alive. I've come to understand that I'll never get someone as interested as me in that way, in French at least. I falled on a french Bomberman board that was quite active, and it was just the total conversely of my thoughts about the serie; multiplayers lovers that don't know such as TSA! or Super Bomberman, and isn't at all interested of the solo factor in Bomberman. I don't stayed long here. Unlike here; where I found totally my way of thought about the serie, so I'm cearly sad to see how it is dead.

And, Ninja Bomberman, do you ever think they WOULD do a Baku Bomberman 3 ? You're dreaming. If that happen, I'll eat my hat. It definitively not according to the designs they wants for the present Bomberman, it is purely the conversely of what they want. And what people want. Because people want more multiplayer, multiplayer, multiplayer, in Bomberman, they are so focused on the multiplayer factor that if a single-player Bomberman come out today, they WILL start to cry like "They kills Bomberman's spirit !" and shout against the game. Just see what happen to Bomberman TSA!; this game was under-rated by the press, why ? Because they found everything only on multiplayer. Hudson learn the lesson, and don't plan to redo the same thing again. Except if we done a very fruitful petition, assuming that we get enough signs to be consequent (That is already nearly impossible), and even, it isn't sure that we'll be heard. I remind you that Bomberman Online 360 was created only because players request it. You see what kind of players they follow ? Yes it is. So, your Third Attack is just a beautiful dream that isn't in the plans of Hudson, I think. And it's even more sad; and why it so hard to find other peoples that still think like us, and why I feel sad to see this board so in nearly dead state ... I don't feel to wait for a miracle active-topic everytime ... Hope you understand my thought.

And, uuh, why do you say "See yah" ? I don't plan to go, far away not ! It's clear, I'm staying don't worry about that ...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1376s
Index - Back to Top