Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I'm a particular person so I'm going to introduce myself
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Emperor Terrorin wrote:
Well, the board is presently sadly dead. We got only 1 post by day, with luck 2 posts by day, and without luck, even 0.

Yeah, we know this. Sometimes we have active topics, but they die in a few days. Ongoing topics are usually in the artwork forum. You actually just missed a topic that was active for a few weeks, but only three people really participated in it - me, a good friend of mine Duke Serkol, and a newer member Shiro. It only really stopped because Shiro has an internet problem.

However.... I personally like a smaller forum better than a larger forum, since in large forums it's difficult to get to know everyone, and so you talk to people in one topic and never recognize them again. But yeah, this forum has been largely unactive for a long time.

By the way, that's a nice looking forum. Looks like you even have a level system and Bomberman emotes. Did you ever try advertising it elsewhere? If you're on any other forums, I don't know if you've done this already, but it may help to put a banner link to the forum in your signature. I'm not sure if this forum advertised in its early days, but it was affiliated with a Bomberman fansite, so that may have helped.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1218s
Index - Back to Top