Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I'm a particular person so I'm going to introduce myself
Emperor Terrorin
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 am  Reply with quote + 
Hi Regulus777, nice to meet you. And yes, single-players Bomberman fans tend to be very rare thoses times, unfortunatly. That is what I'm aware of. And, about for "Remilia Scarlet", you've right, that's from Touhou. But I had this nick from about 2 years now, so I don't plan to change.

Actually, what I'll call "true Bomberman fans" are very rare and must be together to survive. We seen a new fandom that recently blowed-up the actual Bomberman fandom; with a new one, more bigger and a shadowy fandom that discovered Bomberman from the NGC/GBA era, or else, players of all times who plays only for the multiplayer factor. They shadowed us, and we can hope into our dreams to see a Baku Bomberman 3 (Jap name of the N64 episodes) or else, a true next to the Super Bomberman serie (Even if Bomberman PSP tend to be it, what I'm glad of). That's just lame, but I noticed the same thing with my true favorite serie, Kirby, where the actual fans were shadowed and become very rares because of a corrupted fandom who know Kirby from the GBA era or hype SuperStar to death if they are more old, what we sad about because it isn't honour to what Shinichi Shimomura brought to the serie before his death in a accident; then the serie completely changed of what he done.

So, I tried hard to recover fan of that forgetted and underestimated era, but I also tried to interest other peoples to the serie by presenting the "Shimomura's trilogy" to them, and how it different to the present serie and more deep and probably more interesting for players like them. Going against received ideas that they had, I interested many persons to the "forgetted and actual Kirby", and theses persons were never interested in Kirby serie before.

Where I want to come by explaining that ? Well, the board is presently sadly dead. We got only 1 post by day, with luck 2 posts by day, and without luck, even 0. That's a mess. That's lame. We need to change that. We need to activate the board at new. We need to activate ourselves for the sake of "actual" Bomberman fans. At this rate, where were going ? We'll disapear one by one, new members don't really want to post in a dead board, and in the end the board will fall to the level that there will be only 2/3 members that spoke at a very low rate. What I don't want : We need to recover the Bomberman comunity while there's still time. If we still that lethargic, well that our voices are already small, it will be even more small, small to death. And that would be very unfortunate, because what I'm see here are the very last of the Bomberman comunity and actuals fans, while I feeled so lonely about that since all that time ! It's a pure mess, really. I don't want to stay here and look the very last light of hope disapear. The "1 post-by-day" rate is just pure nonsense for what I seen. There's more post only when we got lucky. And what is sad, is that the board wasn't like that before, for what I seen ...

I recall to the board I made ... A french, lone, board, where there is no one members no way the efforts I made within. Just look, please !

http://bomberman64.xooit.com/index.php

I posted articles, I do all I can do to make starts-threads or informative-threads, and I got nothing ! Why ? Because no one was interested ! I swear it, it was horrible ! And what I see here ? A lot of actual Bombermans fan, that had a lot to says, but actually says nothing on their post-mortum boards. When me, I feeled so lonely on my lone board by trying desesperatly to interest peoples and make come members ! And now that I find the peoples that I tried to find all that time, I fall on ... That. That is utterly sad for me. This board must live, at all prices ! I swear it !...

... I got probably quick-tempered on this moment, I'm sorry. But, well, that is about 3 days that I lurk, and everything are so dead, I feel that like a so huge and enormous mess ... I hope you will understand. Forgive me if I was disturbing and don't take it bad ...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2112s
Index - Back to Top