Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I'm a particular person so I'm going to introduce myself
Emperor Terrorin
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Hi. So, in this board I choose the nick of Emperor Terrorrin; but I had many nicks in fact, still the one I use the most oftenly is Remilia Scarlet, in the case you already knew me.

I'm going to take care of an important point : I'm French and I can barely speak in English, even though I can goodly understand it. The fact is, I will write posts that can be sometimes difficult to understand, if it isn't already, but I do the most I can so don't be rude with me because of that. The language limitation stop me oftenly in the way to argue my thoughts, but I'll do how I can. That's frustrating, still, because in French I like a lot to argue my arguments.

By the way, let's introduce me in Bomberman therm : I'm an officially almost fanatic of The Second Attack, as you can see one of my old reviews about it here : http://et6.free.fr/viewtopic.php?t=1796

I just know the script by almost heart and redo it a lot of times, sometimes I redo only the last level because I just love the final battle, and since The Second Attack was never out in europe and I played first on emulator before fall for this game, I just purchased an US N64 with the game, no matter the price. Yeah. >>

And, by the way, be disturbing maybe, but I hate, HATE, the actual Bomberman. I hate Bomberman DS. I hate Bomberman Online. I hate all actual Bombermans. And most of all, I just, hate, Bomberman Jetters and Bomberman Land series. Just don't hit me. Even though Bomberman Generation was a good one and Bomberman PSP is in the spirit of the 9x' and Super Bombermans games, that's absolutely all. For me, Bomberman is like dead.
I just, I always liked, the universe of the Super Bomberman; isn't my nick obvious ? And the TSA universe (Well, along with the 64 though even if I don't like it that much) along with the Super Bomberman universe, just kick hard thoses actuals productions. That my thought, just respect it.

I'll just add an odd point that characterizes me : I play Bomberman for the solo. I just absolutely don't care of the multiplayer. You see ? I play Super Bomberman for the solo. I play TSA for the solo. I play every Bomberman for the solo matter. So you can understand that the actual Bomberman, definitively turned on multiplayer, don't match for me. Hope you'll understand my point of view.

Well, that's all for my introduction. If you have questions, so ...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1397s
Index - Back to Top