Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#130  Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
can't you two just accept that developers changed there minds in-between the games?
it doesn't matter that much

Actually, that is long accepted, since I've already stated that Super Bomberman 5 was retcon on the Planet Bomber matter. We, as fans, are trying to make a canon out of everything, and (at least mine) our objective for now is to know if previous Bomberman games were set on Earth (or, rather, an Earth-like planet) or not.

Aaand... I like the idea, Duke. When I finish it (the specific part, I mean), I'll send it to you, ok? Since you and Zaphe are good friends, I don't think he'll mind, anyway. I didn't have the time to translate what comes after "country" (test week, studied hard as hell to score ten in everything, and to be true I'm not sure if it says that, since I translated word by word rather than the entire phrase), but I'll take a look at it right now. Thankfully, or not, all the kanji have furigana over it! If I feel I won't be able to do it, I might as well send everything to you.

[EDIT]: It was a very nice morning, indeed! I translated (loosely and word-based, not phrase-based, be warned) Pretty Bomber's text in the World Bombers section. It seems she is there to ambush Bomberman, and was sent because of her "charm" (or beauty). She is described as wise and cunning, as well as the "lone woman" (bright flower) of the Heinous Five and as "calculating", planning herself an attack on "our protagonist". It is also said she is "unique", although I don't know if that is related to the Heinous Five or if its said on the way as "unique woman". I also couldn't translate a tiny tidbit that may be a country name, possibly "France", since the dictionary states the last part is "Redon (France)". Redon is a town and commune in Brittany, France. It is a sous-préfecture of the Ille-et-Vilaine département. Even better, it states it as "something forgotten", meaning she could've lost her memory! I'll look at it later on, but this means she could indeed be French, since even the city and a fraction of her past are stated! Cheers for that, hehe!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1796s
Index - Back to Top