Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#113  Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Shiro wrote:
Silly developers that didn't study! Shame on you! Shame, I say!

Tell me about it, for the longest time after playing Terranigma I was persuaded that Bloody Mary was the queen of Spain (yes, Spain) that had sent Columbus in his journey across the ocean... (although I think they deliberately took that liberty to make the plot smoother. Still pisses me off though)

Dark Zaphe wrote:
What's up with Pretty Bomber looking more Bomberman-ish in the Battle Mode, anyway? She is completely different from the Story Mode equivilant, that was always kinda weird to me too.... in fact, the Five Bad Bombers are drawn in such a way so that it would seem awkward to animate them walking. It's hard to explain, but... yeah. Maybe that's why they changed her sprites.

In actuality I'm pretty sure Hudson was just lazy and chose to edit the Girl Bomber sprite from 94. But I agree, they look stiff.

Shiro wrote:
My research so far tells me that, although called "Planet Bomber", the planet Bomberman comes from is indeed Earth.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Shiro wrote:
if the Crush Bombers are his creations, he could simply have based their weapon design on the Shitennou.

That's an interesting idea.

Shiro wrote:
Duke mentioned that the SBM3 manual called the planets depicted in SMB3 "stars".

Pretty sure I was talking about Bomberman Hero actually... but for all I know, BMan Hero may simply be rehiterating it.

Shiro wrote:
Specially when zoomed by the emulator: he can get real creepy.

But can he eat children?

Shiro wrote:
Indeed it is, although Magnet Bomber seems like he is going to jump over Plasma Bomber to play wrestle or something, lol! Or maybe to kill'im, who knows?

Seconded on both awesomeness and Magnet-Plasma humping.
I assume from Plasma's color that this is a SBMan3 artwork.

Shiro wrote:
Bomberman Tournament soundtrack, here.

Neato! :veryhappy: 

Dark Zaphe wrote:
apparantly, in Bomberman World, Bagular appeared from "another point in the space-time continuum", but this is according to Wikipedia so this is unverified. You know, in Super Bomberman 4 he just kind of fell into the time warp, which took Shiro back to the present again.

If only we knew what was said in the voice acting heard in the intro for the Japanese version...

Dark Zaphe wrote:
And why is Terrorin green when you fight him on the ground?! Nobody acknowledged this question

That's 'cuz we dunno.

Shiro wrote:
It seems he is the Final Boss for Saturn Bomberman FIGHT!, too.

Oh boy...
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1352s
Index - Back to Top