Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#103  Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
I still think of Golem Bomber as Fire Bomber, btw (it's imprinted in my brain).

Heh, kind of like Five Bad Bombers is stuck with me.

Duke Serkol wrote:
I can't imagine how the player would get in since that thing had no mouth... but what I dread is what way one would exit it.

In through the unfinished foot, out through the.... robot colon. >_>

It's possible that the Crush Bombers are the Shitennou, but I hope not since those Crush Bombers are kinda weird.

Shiro wrote:
Well, except for Great Bomber and his frog-face

What is up with you and that frog-face? :hilarious: 
He doesn't have a frog face at all!

Shiro wrote:
I just noticed... On SBM3's battle mode, Kenya is said to be where Brazil actually is. Although it is on a similar area of Africa, that kinda hurt me. Mexican Bomber (who also has a belt with "USA" written on it on the official artwork) should also be Jamaican Bomber, judging by his overall style, but I guess that isn't entirely wrong. The original artwork for Bomber the Kid (and Punk Bomber) also depicts "UK" on his belt.

I never noticed that about the belts before. O_o
Or Brazil, the only thing that really caught my attention in the world map was Shiro being from Japan and Pretty Bomber being from France.
And yeah, Mexican Bomber looks pretty Jamaican. I wondered about Punk Bomber for a long time until it finally hit me - punk rock! Duh! Creepy blue face though....

What's up with Pretty Bomber looking more Bomberman-ish in the Battle Mode, anyway? She is completely different from the Story Mode equivilant, that was always kinda weird to me too.... in fact, the Five Bad Bombers are drawn in such a way so that it would seem awkward to animate them walking. It's hard to explain, but... yeah. Maybe that's why they changed her sprites.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1608s
Index - Back to Top