Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#102  Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Because his voice is quite feminine, although I see it as a younger, and not girlish, voice. Actually... It sounds like Mithos' (from ToS) voice.

I still think they're all ugly. But anyway, design-wise, it may be a homage or perhaps, once again, a lack of ideas by Hudson. Plus, the Crush Bombers seem to have human faces (not in the literal way), something none of the original Shitennou had... Well, except for Great Bomber and his frog-face, but I don't think that counts, lol! And... I wanna know their backstories, mainly.

[EDIT]: I just noticed... On SBM3's battle mode, Kenya is said to be where Brazil actually is. Although it is on a similar area of Africa, that kinda hurt me. Mexican Bomber (who also has a belt with "USA" written on it on the official artwork) should also be Jamaican Bomber, judging by his overall style, but I guess that isn't entirely wrong. The original artwork for Bomber the Kid (and Punk Bomber) also depicts "UK" on his belt.

Silly developers that didn't study! Shame on you! Shame, I say!

Oh, and... The sentai-line of the Heinous Five is "FUSION!" (sounding more like a "foison", but whatever). I managed to get the track.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 5.1389s
Index - Back to Top