Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#101  Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Heh, before I knew the names of the FBB, I thought they were Magnet Bomber, Fire Bomber, Heart Bomber, Lightning Bomber and... well, I didn't know what Brain Bomber would be

Loser Bomber?
Teh Fail Bomber?

I still think of Golem Bomber as Fire Bomber, btw (it's imprinted in my brain).

Dark Zaphe wrote:
That would be one weird Bomberman battle! What, would you be running around bombing circuits and stuff while miniature versions of him came out of holes? Wait, wouldn't Brain Bomber be piloting it? Then in the final round he'd fly down and you'd defeat him, escape and it'd explode with him inside it. :wink: 

That's all very Spaceball like. I can't imagine how the player would get in since that thing had no mouth... but what I dread is what way one would exit it.
At any rate, I figure I'd mention I did sorta get my wish with Bomberman DS since the last boss resembles that giant robot (and it too appears incomplete)

Shiro wrote:
I think they can be considered Bomberverse characters

Sure... but that particular appearence of them may be a simple cameo, without further significance.

Shiro wrote:
Hey, could any of you tell me about the Crush Bombers?

What would you like to know?

Shiro wrote:
I also heard something about the Bomberman from this game being someone from Jetters

That is false. I don't think the anime was even made when this game came out.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
yeah, I've heard people say how similar the bad guys are to the Bomber Kings and Great Bomber. You can see the boss battles on YouTube if you search for them. They're not the same characters, though, I'm quite sure.

And how can you be so sure? Isn't it possible that they were revived without their memories and upgraded?
Megaton Bomber has a hammer, Beauty Bomber fights with lasers mounted on her back, Eagle Bomber jets through the air with wings and Assault Bomber has more ammunitions than God (or Bazooka Bomber...).
The fifth Bomber Elite, just as in SBMan4, stands out from the rest by having the name routine inverted (first Bomber than adjective). He teleports around a lot and can create illusionary clones of himself (why does everybody think Elite is a she, btw??)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1378s
Index - Back to Top