Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#93  Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
I suppose you could say it is more coherent to either have all English (WhiteBom) or all Japanese (ShiroBon)... but coherency is for pussies! Now we eats children :cool: 

Lol!

Duke Serkol wrote:
dare say that could have been really cool... or he could just fight on an elevated platform (like he does anyway) as in GB3 (or the second phase of the final boss in Megaman Zero3).
The thing couldn't even walk, after all.

That's true, I guess I was thinking iit had two feet instead of, well, one. :hilarious: 

Duke Serkol wrote:
players are able to acquire a camouflage shielding bonus that makes them look as either Honey or Kotetsu.

Forgot about that, though like Shiro said it was in SB4, but it's still relevant since it serves as another example of Honey/Kotetsu cameo.

Duke Serkol wrote:
Before I knew his name, I always called him "Time Bomber". With all related implications.

Heh, before I knew the names of the FBB, I thought they were Magnet Bomber, Fire Bomber, Heart Bomber, Lightning Bomber and... well, I didn't know what Brain Bomber would be since his symbol is like a crown or something, I'm not sure.

Duke Serkol wrote:
AAAnd that kind of battle in the Bomber Jet would be smashing, but it would be nothing like Bomberman, so I guess that's why they didn't put it. On the other hand, it could be inside him or something, I dunno.

Wulgh! :surprise: 
That would be one weird Bomberman battle! What, would you be running around bombing circuits and stuff while miniature versions of him came out of holes? Wait, wouldn't Brain Bomber be piloting it? Then in the final round he'd fly down and you'd defeat him, escape and it'd explode with him inside it. :wink: 

Shiro wrote:
Fortunately for the Bomber Galaxy, he died. Ha!

Um, lol.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1380s
Index - Back to Top