Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#90  Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mn... Plot-wise, I don't like the idea that they are mere cameos, but it's-a-game-wise, yeah, both of you are right about Honey and Kotetsu. In regards to the battle stage, it was in Super Bomberman 4, and both Honey and Kotetsu worked as Louies in Stage 10 (which was, if my memory isn't failing me, some kind of "party" stage). I'd need to check the name and I really can't to that right now, sorry. I don't think it is the same on SBM5, though, because you couldn't use their items on that special stage, while in their boss forms, they shoot and cut you. It was a pretty hard boss battle, actually. I had more trouble with them than with Terrorin, and speaking of him... The guy can create an entire dimension. Do you think he would not be able to set bombs? I mean, duh! Hehe, kidding. But yeah, his capabilities seems to extend to unknown frontiers. Fortunately for the Bomber Galaxy, he died. Ha!

AAAnd that kind of battle in the Bomber Jet would be smashing, but it would be nothing like Bomberman, so I guess that's why they didn't put it. On the other hand, it could be inside him or something, I dunno.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1141s
Index - Back to Top