Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#89  Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
It is Shirobon though. Bomber isn't a Japanese word, I think it's Bonbaa or something similar.

I suppose you could say it is more coherent to either have all English (WhiteBom) or all Japanese (ShiroBon)... but coherency is for pussies! Now we eats children :cool: 

Dark Zaphe wrote:
I thought that was wierd at first too, but then I guessed that Shiro would probably have been annihilated by that huge thing, I mean, look at it! Half of it takes up a whole room, so if it was standing on the ground in front of you, you'd see its legs extending up to a waist and that's all. :surprise: 
Unless Shiro went all King Kong on it, circling around with his Bomber Jet. :hilarious: 

I dare say that could have been really cool... or he could just fight on an elevated platform (like he does anyway) as in GB3 (or the second phase of the final boss in Megaman Zero3).
The thing couldn't even walk, after all.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
I always assumed it was just another cameo appearance for them.

Me too.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
Maybe they were duplicates? Or projections of some sort created by Terrorin?

It should be noted that in one of the battle stages players are able to acquire a camouflage shielding bonus that makes them look as either Honey or Kotetsu.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
And.... how can he set bombs?

Before I knew his name, I always called him "Time Bomber". With all related implications.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1350s
Index - Back to Top