Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#88  Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkoll wrote:
ShiroboN doesn't really make any sense as a transliteration since the word it shortens is bomber, not boNber...

It is Shirobon though. Bomber isn't a Japanese word, I think it's Bonbaa or something similar. Grr! I can't continue this here, I'll have to PM you I guess.

Duke Serkol wrote:
Well, he clearly does have an obsession for that ancient weapon (which we don't get to fight at all, not even in its incomplete form :sad:  )

I thought that was wierd at first too, but then I guessed that Shiro would probably have been annihilated by that huge thing, I mean, look at it! Half of it takes up a whole room, so if it was standing on the ground in front of you, you'd see its legs extending up to a waist and that's all. :surprise: 
Unless Shiro went all King Kong on it, circling around with his Bomber Jet. :hilarious: 

Shiro wrote:
You know something that has always bugged me? The reason why Honey and Kotetsu attack you in Super Bomberman 5.

Never really thought about it, I always assumed it was just another cameo appearance for them. Maybe they were duplicates? Or projections of some sort created by Terrorin? We'll never know the true extent of Terrorin's power, as he clearly died at the end of SB5 and will likely not be revived by anybody. Characters like the FBB, you know they'll be back, and Bagular you can usually see escaping somehow. But Terrorin, yeah, he got his head blown off...

By the way, he has Bagular's square shield as well. And why is he green when he fights you Bomber-style? And.... how can he set bombs? Grr, weird other-dimensional - haha, I don't know if I can say that word here. :oops:  I assume you know what it was by the flow of the sentence though.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1680s
Index - Back to Top