Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#72  Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:59 am  Reply with quote + 
Shiro wrote:
the chips may have been made because of them, but them themselves using it is something I find hard seeing what happened in Bomberman Tournament.

Don't you mean "whatver happened before"? We don't know whether the left Bagular or or it was hiom who sent them off to fend for themselves after repeated failures to defeat Shirobom.

Shiro wrote:
Now to Super Bomberman 5! The villains are called the "Star Bomberman"

Uh... are you sure? According to my sources, they are the "Brutal Bombers".

Shiro wrote:
the one that freed them (whose name I don't know, but it seems to be "Emperor Terrorin" according, once again, to Wikipedia) may have gotten his time-bending technology from Bagular.

Terrorin (Temporin? Nah...) is a freaking living clock, so I don't think he needed Bagular's help for that. Besides, his powers in that sense seem to exceed Bagular's by a long shot.

Shiro wrote:
As to the appearance of the Bomber Shitennou, it's their color scheme that looked similar to me, Lady Bomber's being the most prominent of them since she has marks and such on her suit. I can't really say anything else, but it is the same color scheme was the same as the five main characters of Tenku Senki Shurato.

Interesting! I'll have to look into that :happy: 

Shiro wrote:
Aand... I'll stick with my "FIGHT!" since I've been hearing "Gattai" for long

*Slaps forehead* I think you just gave me a brain aneurysm...

, and it was displayed more obviously in one of my favorite animes, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Truthfully, I don't hear they say "gattai" not even in a million years, lol. But then again, there are many voices overlapped, so I could be wrong. I'd need a sound file to know exactly what they say...

Shiro wrote:
I think that pretty much proves he stole the technology from his previous master.

Or that before parting ways he had been upgraded by him to have that. But then again, Kurobom also had that barrier in the first PCE game (and obsiously so does KingBomber in the arcade game by Irem)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1870s
Index - Back to Top