Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#69  Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:46 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow Shiro, you're really good at this.

Super Bomberman 3-5 were never released in the US, and I wasn't aware that 4-5 were even translated to anything other than Japanese... were they released in other parts of the Americas?

That's interesting about those Super Bomberman 4 villains, although I always understood them to be known as "The Four Bomber Kings and Great Bomber" instead of "The Five Bomber Kings", I can't remember where I heard it though.

Shiro wrote:
In any case, they are the "Bomber Shitennou", and now that I look at them, they in fact seem based on Hindu mithology (in appearance, I mean)!

That's interesting, there was a group of Bombermen in Jetters named by that same name. I know you don't want to talk about Jetters but I have to point this out! :hilarious: 

Duke Serkol wrote:
Actually, considering that each of their sections went boom at a separate time, and that I don't imagine Bomberman was carrying around their corpses, I always thought they had just fallen into that scrapyard. Admittedly, it seems too convenient that they all fell in that place but hey, it served SBMan3's plot, and this is videogames we're talking about.
However, I guess it's also possible that they feel in various places and were individually dumped there.

I never thought of them actually falling somewhere, I always guessed that they just floated in space. I guess, though, that Shiro falls down to the planet again, so it's possible that the FBB as well would have fallen down if they were that far away when Shiro fell.

Ever wonder why video game characters flicker away when they die? I know it's just a special effect, but.... anyway.

EDIT:
Shiro wrote:
it seems the Bomber Shitennou are implanted with "Bagular chips" so as not to rebel

Woah, that's a very important development.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1530s
Index - Back to Top