Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#67  Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:32 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
I think the Phantarion mission was Brain Bomber's idea, think about it - Plasma Bomber was most likely picked by Bagular as their leader. After being seperated from Bagular, Brain Bomber, as the genius, would find a way to edge his way into that role. This would make sense as to why he's the chief villain in Bomberman Story.

This is what I think as well.

Shiro wrote:
When they were defeated in SBM2, the remains of their bodies were sent to a scrapyard (a very bad thing!

Actually, considering that each of their sections went boom at a separate time, and that I don't imagine Bomberman was carrying around their corpses, I always thought they had just fallen into that scrapyard. Admittedly, it seems too convenient that they all fell in that place but hey, it served SBMan3's plot, and this is videogames we're talking about.
However, I guess it's also possible that they fell in various places and were individually dumped there.

Shiro wrote:
They could've reprogrammed them into good people

Maybe only Bagular has that sort of technology?

Thanks for the Fantasy Race tidbits :veryhappy: 

Shiro wrote:
if you translated Bomberman GB 3, you know some japanese, right?

Sorry but no, I wasn't the one doing the translating, David-MakoKnight was.

I can't really say crowd makes sense to me (isn't a crowd just an occasional gathering of people?) but hey, if are want to rename them, you can call them anything. Just don't be surprised if people have trouble understanding who you're talking about.

So even in Japanthere's speculation concerning those two? Makes me wonder if Pretty Bomber has ever been labeled "Hudson's honey" by any official sources.

Last edited by Duke Serkol on Mon May 26, 2008 10:46 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1502s
Index - Back to Top