Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#60  Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ehh.... have you read the whole topic?

We're basically trying to establish links between all the Bomberman games, because as many have said before, the Bomberman series is very disjointed at parts.

So this really is a topic in its own. >_>

Anyway....

Duke Serkol wrote:
But that's kind of lame for a final boss

Yeah, lol.

Duke Serkol wrote:
According to the manual, they claim to have been built by aliens with the purpose of conquering the universe and to have come to Planet Bomber to capture Bomberman. So their mission to Phantarion (and possibly others) could have been early attempts to extend dominion over the universe, before going to fetch BMan.

I guess it's possible, but I really, really doubt it. I think that Bagular gave up on the FBB, I mean, the only other time he interacts with them is when he tries to get Pretty Bomber back, so clearly at least one of them has betrayed their own master. So, I think the Phantarion mission was Brain Bomber's idea, think about it - Plasma Bomber was most likely picked by Bagular as their leader. After being seperated from Bagular, Brain Bomber, as the genius, would find a way to edge his way into that role. This would make sense as to why he's the chief villain in Bomberman Story.

Duke Serkol wrote:
Nonethelss it is similar in concept.

This is true. I made that connection when I saw it in one of Sora's drawings, and natural reaction told me it was the FBB ship but then I realized it was Altair's.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1284s
Index - Back to Top