Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#56  Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
The alien from the end of SB2 is, I believe, just some kind of monster that powers Plasma Bomber's machine, the machine itself being likened to some kind of tricked out saddle. I really don't think it has any other purpose, other than possibly being sent by Bagular to keep watch over the FBB in case they rebelled.

But that's kind of lame for a final boss :sad: 

Dark Zaphe wrote:
As I said, the FBB were brought together specifically for the purpose of kidnapping Bomberman and bringing him back to Bagular, therefore they would have no reason to be out exploring the galaxy.... it's in the SB2 manual.

According to the manual, they claim to have been built by aliens with the purpose of conquering the universe and to have come to Planet Bomber to capture Bomberman. So their mission to Phantarion (and possibly others) could have been early attempts to extend dominion over the universe, before going to fetch BMan.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
Altair's ship was just his own fortress (or one he stole, who knows) with chunks of the planets he drained attached by chains

Nonethelss it is similar in concept.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1628s
Index - Back to Top