Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#55  Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Gr, I hate it when I'm misinterpreted! :hilarious: 

I said Bagular hired Max in the Jetters series because it was an example of a base hiring an unknown person. It had nothing to do with canonicity, which Jetters is clearly in its own timeline.

The alien from the end of SB2 is, I believe, just some kind of monster that powers Plasma Bomber's machine, the machine itself being likened to some kind of tricked out saddle. I really don't think it has any other purpose, other than possibly being sent by Bagular to keep watch over the FBB in case they rebelled. Therefore, it could be the culprit of the assassination attempt on Plasma Bomber, but probably under orders. Or, Bagular could have remotely controlled the arrow from afar, who knows, the guy can do almost anything except fly through the air... oh wait, he can do that too. :hilarious: 

Duke Serkol wrote:
Me wrote:
However, Max couldn't have been working for Bomberbase before SB3.

And why would that be the case?

As I said, the FBB were brought together specifically for the purpose of kidnapping Bomberman and bringing him back to Bagular, therefore they would have no reason to be out exploring the galaxy.... it's in the SB2 manual. As soon as they're back to life again in SB3, they have no time to rest before they're sent out to that ring of planets.

Duke Serkol wrote:
Oh and I forgot to mention Gossick is most likely the lower part of Owen, where Evil Bomber lives in GB3 and which crumbles away after his defeat.

Yeah, I wondered about that.... silly Shirobon, he let it crumble away the first time, D/Evil Bomber survived, then when he defeats him again he just flies off. Should have blown the frickin things into stardust! Now he'll just be back again, and since the first time he was tall, the second he was short and skinny, next time he'll be big and fat.

Altair's ship was just his own fortress (or one he stole, who knows) with chunks of the planets he drained attached by chains, and those were just for defense to keep the shield up. He actually had a pretty good idea going there, unfortunately he only had four planet chunks by the time he reached Bomber Planet and he didn't even have anybody to guard Green Garden. Figures.

Bomberman Story music is floating around the internet, I had some of them on my old hard drive... by the way my computer is screwy now. :mad: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1249s
Index - Back to Top