Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#51  Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:59 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Ah but we don't know that: we can't tell if the five of them were cybered up by Bagular just prior to SBMan2. They could have been around a long time before clashing with Shirobom. Playing Tournament it did seem to me like the people talking about Knight Max were speaking of a long time ago.

Well, the SB2 manual clearly states that the Five Bad Bombers were "created" to capture the original Bomberman. Meaning their main goal was to capture Shiro, thus the need for that huge ship since Bagular obviously knew that Shiro was a tenacious one by his previous encounter in Bomberman '94. The events on Phantarion are Brain Bomber's maniacal plot, seemingly.

However, you may be right about Max joining the Bomberbase before Shiro, as we don't see Dr. Ein commanding Bomberman until Bomberman Max, so it's possible that he worked for other organizations beforehand. However, Max couldn't have been working for Bomberbase before SB3.

Shiro wrote:
Hm, maybe (just maybe) Max was sent first because Phantarion is his home planet? I was thinking that, if you wanted to join the Bomber Base, you'd have to tell people there where did you come from and such, right? I mean, what kind of stupid base would let unknown people join?

It's possible that Max was sent to Phantarion in Bomberman Story because that's his home planet, but I doubt it. Also, if you've seen Bomberman Jetterz, Max is a villain who is hired by Bagular, and Bagular doesn't really know anything about him except that he's allegedly a bounty hunter.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1205s
Index - Back to Top