Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#50  Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:17 am  Reply with quote + 
I see. A young Padawan, Shirobon is not. May the Force be with you, lol! Thanks for that.

Yes, nice artworks indeed. Speaking of artworks, if you find any (specially if they contain the Five Dastardly Bombers), would you bother to send them to me? You see, I'm a collector, but Bomberman has an amazingly short supply of official artwork (of course, there are the manuals, but I don't have most of them) or even fanarts (I have only found one site that had good Bomberman fanart, a japanese one, and while it wasn't -that- good, the guy was a little crazy on his knees). I'd thank you a lot if you did.

And... Hey, I had never thought about that! Although the Five Dastardly Bombers' base is more of a cybernetic one, they indeed are similar, but I think that's just a coincidence or perhaps a lack of ideas by Hudson. About the giant floating eye... I think that was a subordinate of Bagular, since it was proven by the "B" on Golem Bomber's belt that Bagular indeed created them. He must have had someone on watch in case his all-powerful cyborgs rebelled (if the "kidnapped humans" theory is taken valid, maybe he thought they could regain their feelings, memories or something like that and then side with Bomberman).

Hm, maybe (just maybe) Max was sent first because Phantarion is his home planet? I was thinking that, if you wanted to join the Bomber Base, you'd have to tell people there where did you come from and such, right? I mean, what kind of stupid base would let unknown people join? About the title... Agreed! But it may be based on the fact that Bomberman is participating a story, y'know?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1827s
Index - Back to Top