BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#43  Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Neither blue nor red, Ain. According to wikipedia:

Quote:
In addition to the two games, there is also the Bomberman Max Ain, which was only available through a lucky draw contest by the Pentel Ain ad campaign. Two thousand Bomberman Max Ain were available through the contest.

I have seen the ROM before, but did not download it. It was on RomHustler, but now they don't put ESA protected games for download anymore. I did play a fraction of it, but the so-called "online emulator" was slow and had no sound. Thus, I prefer a ROM. I also agree without about the weird-ass dudes in the background, hehe.

I don't know about the setting (since it has no text), but the gameplay, stage size and enemies are mostly the same as NES Bomberman.

About the nebula: well, I don't have the SBM3 manual. I've always wanted it, but never could put my hands on since the store I used to buy games didn't have it (at least not with the manual). Thus, to me, it was the first one. Sorry if I was wrong, hehe'. Also, the villain's original name was Devil Bomber. I don't know why it changed to "Evil" in the translation, but both do, I guess.

Thanks for the info on the border, Duke!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1308s
Index - Back to Top