Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#41  Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Shiro wrote:
Mn, I did saw some versions to download and make graphics better (or something like that), but... No, as far as I've reached, at least. It is a clone of the first game in the series

Shiro wrote:
It was this one.

But that looks like a different setting from the original game... does this one have several settings?

Dark Zaphe wrote:
in the intro to those games, there were some really weird-ass looking guys in the background behind Bomberman and Max.

I like to think that they are Bombermen designed to work at the BomberBase as justice keepers, modeled after Max. But of course that is just me.
Clearly the original idea was that Max was one of them (not the model on which they were based) but that was before the storyline of Tournament came along.

Shiro wrote:
I kinda want to check it for the sake of information.

What's that?

Shiro wrote:
I'm more curious to what, exactly, changes between Ain version and the other ones. I thought you get play with that red guy in the intro background, but it's just Shirobon.

Ain version? Is that blue or red? Changes between those two are simply the starring character (blue Shirobom, red Max) and a few levels.

Shiro wrote:
Is that a promotional border or something? I got kinda curious since I don't remember seeing that in-game, even in the ending

It's the Super GameBoy border.

Shiro wrote:
Also, that is the first game in which a Bomber Nebula is mentioned, although no Planet Bomber is shown (only... well, a piece of flying earth). It is also stated that Bomberman gains commandership and a new vehicle to patrol the nebula, which is somewhat even with the other games.

Is it? I could have sworn I had heard the term in previous games too (like wasn't the nebula mentioned in the manual for SBMan3?)
Anyway, the really interesting thing about GB3, and the reason I had it translated, would be the villain, Evil Bomber.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1304s
Index - Back to Top