Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#40  Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:05 am  Reply with quote + 
More weird-ass looking than Max? Hehe, 'kidding. Well, gameplay is exactly like NES Bomberman, albeit in a cellphone, and the character is way hard to see with those extra colorful graphics, considering, of course, the screen size.

Speaking of weird-ass looking guys, do any of you have Bomberman Max - Ain (a direct link to it)? I've only found it in GlobalROMs (which is paid), DopeROMs (which has a broken zip) and torrents that aren't exactly reliable. I also found it on some site that you can play online, but I want the ROM. I kinda want to check it for the sake of information.

[EDIT]: Now I'm more curious to what, exactly, changes between Ain version and the other ones. I thought you got play with that red guy in the intro background, but it's just Shirobon.

Oh, and, iPod Bomberman also had some silly minigames.

Another something:

Is that a promotional border or something? I got kinda curious since I don't remember seeing that in-game, even in the ending, and I just finished to game to check on that. Can someone shed some light into this matter?

Also, that is the first game in which a Bomber Nebula is mentioned, although no Planet Bomber is shown (only... well, a piece of flying earth). It is also stated that Bomberman gains commandership and a new vehicle to patrol the nebula, which is somewhat even with the other games. Honey and Kotetsu appear a lot, too, although it was Cutie Bomber, a bomber I had never even heard of, that got me interested in the game. She seems to be the only female scientist of the team, as mentioned in the site. The site also states Bagular has something to do with Devil Bomber's awakening, something I find rather interesting. I mean, his influence must be huge!

[EDIT-2]: I was once again checking the site, and... It seems Bomber Nebula isn't a galaxy, as I had previously thought, but the 11th Bomber Planetary Nebula, a base or something like that. Sorry for that, my mistake and miscomprehension of english terms!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1310s
Index - Back to Top