From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#32  Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:55 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
*Lots of stuff*

Yep, that's all good :happy: 

Dark Zaphe wrote:
My point is that they have chins, though...

But we can't tell what is under the helmets (barring Pretty's password stunt)

Dark Zaphe wrote:
I'm pretty sure that that comment was a mistake, as she looks a lot like Honey. Although, don't you remember? We had this conversation a long time ago, like a year ago or something.

Yeah it probably is just a mistake. And sorry, I did forget :oops: 

Dark Zaphe wrote:
Bagular: He uses Jelly Bombs, right? And he seems to wear a Bomberman-style suit, right? Well, what if he used the same technology to convert the Five Bad Bombers into Bombermen, on himself? Perhaps, after being blown up in Bomberman '94, he was badly injured and had to build himself a Bomberman suit to survive.... which would explain the difference in appearance of the two characters.
Granted, he does use bombs in Bomberman '94, but then again he is wearing a Bomberman helmet in that game, which could possibly give him the power to use bombs.

That seems very plausible. I always mantained that Bagular was a human that turned himself into a BMan because we see his organic brain (and as mentioned I believe BMen to be robotic). I never thought of having this transformation happen to him between 94 and SBMan3. Good idea :happy: 

Shiro wrote:
Miss Honey and Pretty Bomber appear together in the game (you have to rescue both of them)

Ah yes, I should have thought of that. Well, like I said, it was a crazy idea.

Shiro wrote:
her Jetters representation, which I utterly despise with all the power of my mind.

And, I would assume, the Land characterization too, right?

Shiro wrote:
I DID play most of them

Most of these?
That's a lot!
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.4453s
Index - Back to Top