Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#31  Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Miss Honey is definitely not Pretty Bomber, to that I am pretty sure. Miss Honey was a mascot to Hudson sometime back and even had her own website. I think "Hudson Honey" is more of an stage name to Haruka-san or maybe a mistake commited by Assembler. Plus, Miss Honey and Pretty Bomber appear together in the game (you have to rescue both of them) and the cowgirl's original ability was actually shooting rather than tossing heart bombs that follow the enemy.

In regards to Pretty Bomber... Hm. Well, her sprites in Super Bomberman 2 show she is rather feminine, but on the game's sequel she has, at least in my oppinion, a truly evil look that strikes as a knife, both in sprite and in introduction. Then, in later games she is shown feisty like you described, so I'd say her "canon" personality is the flirt one, since she probably has no personality at all considering Bagular rebuilt them only to serve him. I, however, prefer this evil one, if you excuse me. I mean, she looks so cool! I still like the other one, though. Except for her Jetters representation, which I utterly despise with all the power of my mind.

Yeah, he could have rebuilt this castle, but I would find that so forced despite him having the ability to recreate artificial planets. Oh, well. Here is the scan of the Super Bomberman storyline, as stated in the instruction manual.

I've always thought Bagular was a Bomber, ever since the first time he appeared to me, on Super Bomberman 3. His body is similar to Golem Bomber's and his color scheme is the same as Bomberman's. Plus, he can use bombs. I think he may be a renegade Bomber who got too old and decided to take over the universe or maybe, as you said, someone who implanted Bomber abilities onto himself.

[EDIT]: Wow, just noticed the Earth (of sorts) actually appear in the intro to Super Bomberman 3. I can't believe I didn't see that before, geez! Well, I had seen it, but didn't remember. Damn fish memory.

About the wiki idea, well, I'm currently making a fansite to Bomberman and plan to put a lot of things there. But, as proven in this thread, there is much that I don't know about the storyline, since I usually focus on my favorite games rather than playing them all (although I DID play most of them, except for the GC and Dreamcast ones).
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1591s
Index - Back to Top