Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#28  Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
It is not? I kinda thought Bomberman II was a direct sequel to the first game, after Bomberman was turned human but without sprite differences to help build a mascot or something (since his human form is Lode Runner). But, to be frank, I do not know much about the very first Bombermen, since my fandom concentrates on the SNES series (at this point, this was pretty obvious, uh), so I may be wrong about that. About Dr. Ein... Look, Bagular is dancing the conga!-- Gee, I had forgotten about him. Oh, and, I just remembered that PC Engine Bomberman had two humans, one of which Bomberman had to rescue and was remarkably different from himself: there is one that looks like a doctor, and he could pretty much be an earlier design for Dr. Ein, or maybe the one who built Bomberman since there he owns such a large lab, don't you think? In this same game Kurobon's castle was destroyed, though, so I don't give it much credit (since it was supposedly taken in Super Bomberman). I also don't think a castle can be easily rebuilt, even for Bombermen.

In regards to Bomberman Tournament: you know, I never really noticed it in that way! To me, it all seemed just slightly implied. But since it's been almost two years since I've last played the game, I'll have to play through it again to make correct statements about this. I also never even heard of Neutopia, so I'll have to check on it later. It shouldn't be too hard, though.

...You know, we could make a wiki of sorts to Bomberman. There are many games and many plots, if I wasn't a diehard fanboy, I wouldn't remember half of it! I did edit some articles in wikipedia, but I can't go in-depth there (much like comparing the original wiki with Mario wiki, which is much, much more complete). I also don't feel good about making articles in Bomber Wiki, since it feels the place is abandoned.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1457s
Index - Back to Top