Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#26  Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:33 am  Reply with quote + 
Hahaha, sorry! It won't happen again, Zaphe.

You know... I liked that theory about they being kidnapped. I really liked it, actually. In the Bomberman commercial, the bombers are represented by costumes while Pretty Bomber and Plasma Bomber were persons with, much like you described, motorcycle helmets. Plus, there is Golem Bomber: I don't think he is naturally evil after seeing those cutscenes. Maybe he was just being controled by Bagular, after all, or perhaps his programation went off after the explosion in SBM3.

A little something else: the first Bomberman is somewhat controversial in regard to the people that inhabit the place. Carat Diamond and Dr. Mook are obviously human, while the people you rescue in the third (or fourth, I don't remember) stages are Bombers. Plus, the aforementioned villains want to steal Bomberman's advanced combat and offensive capabilities, proving what everyone already knew, that he is an android (at least in this specific game) built on an Earth of sorts. It is also stated that Black Bomberman's castle was taken, placing this game on the original storyline in which Kuro was a villain.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1291s
Index - Back to Top