Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#25  Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:18 am  Reply with quote + 
Why do you guys keep calling me "Zephe"? Lol :hilarious: 

Anyway...

Duke Serkol wrote:
I'm sorry but I do firmly believe this statement to be distinctly wrong. Maybe they were humans, but not anymore (emphasis on the maybe).
And skin? You mean arms and legs? They are the same color as Bombermen other than the White one, aren't they?

It's true that Kurobon and some others have the skin colored arms and legs, however the Five Bad Bombers are definately not "real" Bombermen, you can tell that they are wearing almost motorcycle-style helmets, with the point coming down near the chin, the top of the helmet rounded off and more human-like, as opposed to the Bombermen that appear in the game and have the more square shaped head.

Case study:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4057/sb2fivebadbombersqc5.jpg

You can see all five of them here, with those helmets I described. Up in the top left corner you can see Bomberman with a differently shaped head. There are much better examples, I know, especially in the Super Bomberman 3 manual, where you can see how different their heads are. Unfortunately I can't scan anything right now, so that will have to wait...

Duke Serkol wrote:
So you assume that Pretty Bomber was a French girl kidnapped by Bagular and turned into a cybernatic villain-ess?

Interestingly enough, I've been under that impression ever since the battle mode of SB3. That's what I figured about the rest of them as well, I mean, being kidnapped (or recruited, doesn't matter which). Although this could explain what Shiro said about Golem Bomber appearing friendly in that Saturn Bomberman Fight game.

There's just something about this though.... Plasma Bomber seems more like a soldier, he does what he is told and directs the Five Bad Bombers without question. He even honors Shiro for defeating him in the second game by extending his hand. Pretty Bomber doesn't seem really evil, and is sometimes shown hanging around with Bomberman and company. Golem Bomber was seen as "nature-loving" or whatever in Saturn Bomberman Fight. Magnet Bomber has never really shown any emotion or characteristic traits.... that leaves Brain Bomber, who is the only one who really seems purely evil. He never shows emotion in SB2-SB3 (except for the "Oh I'm f###'d" look he has when you kill him in SB2). The first time he ever shows any other emotion is in Bomberman Story, where he leads the Five Bad Bombers, possesses Max, takes over a world, and builds a death machine.

Hmm....
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1569s
Index - Back to Top