Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#24  Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yes, I just edited my post (again) with a less rude and more logical point of view, hehe. Sorry for that, when I'm sleepy, Hulk smash.

But really, it's not that I'm against Planet Bomber, I'm just... Against it before Super Bomberman 5, disconsidering the retcon. I still like it on "newer" games like Bomberman 64. Oh, and I didn't know that Pocket Bomberman was released after Super Bomberman 5. Was Bomberman GB released after it, too? If so, a fraction of my theory was just crushed! Anyway, I really need to sleep now, before I say more stupid things.

[EDIT]: I was just reminded of something, that Bomberman GB is a movie shown in Bomber Theater. Disregard all my comments about it.

Oh, and... About "how they connect to each other", after all this discussion I'm beginning to concur with Zephe in regards to that matter: there are many plot holes. But I must admit they tried to connect the series as a whole with Super Bomberman 5, that is an undeniable fact. Now, if only they made a game explaining things like the connection between Brain Bomber and Max or "who the hell is Bagular" instead of making "Cheerful White", "Cool Black" and, ugh, "Cute Pink" visit a theme park, it would be perfect, don't you agree?

In any case, please forgive me for before. I don't want to argue (or let you down) for something so stupid like my bad mood or personal problems, and plus, I didn't say what I wanted to like I wanted to, but it is (somewhat) fixed now. Sorry!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1421s
Index - Back to Top