Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#18  Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I agree. But, trying to make a canonicity out of nothing is what fans do, right?

I do think Hudson tried to make a storyline in the start, but even nowadays the company has over (NIIIIIINE THOOOUSAAAAAAAAND... oh, wrong series) five hundred people, so I suppose there are lots of good and bad ideas, like, for instance, oval-head chibified characters that have no legs, and they end up using many of them, which explains the lack of constant style in the series, thus eliminating any chance of a canon. I sometimes prefer to think they are alternate universes or something, and on my fanfictions I organize them in a consise manner to make something worthy in the end.

Hm, the Five Bomber Kings! I almost forgot about them, the ones that made designing bombers so much easier. I've always wondered why Bazooka Bomber was the way he was, but the most obvious theory is that they are all full androids, since none had human traits (even Lady Bomber had a darkened visor and even though Great Bomber had something that looked like skin in his visor, he looked more like a frog than a person... well, a cool frog at the very least). Oh, I still find these discussions replenishing!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1434s
Index - Back to Top