Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#17  Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Holy crap, I've missed a lot! Here's my input, if it still matters... :hilarious: 

About the planet: Hudson Soft doesn't seem to care much about canonicity. I'm sorry, but it's true. It's as likely that they are different planets as it is that they are all the same. In my opinion, this matter is whatever you, as the audience, want to picutre it, since Hudson Soft doesn't seem to care....

About Bomberman: Same as above, basically. Most of what you hear about this comes from the fans.

About the Five Bad Bombers: They are cyborgs. I don't know why everyone talks about them having "robotic parts" except Pretty Bomber.... the only ones with robotic parts showing are Golem Bomber and Brain Bomber. The left side of Brain Bomber's face seems to have been replaced, and Golem Bomber seems almost entirely robotic. Plasma Bomber and Magnet Bomber show no signs of robotic parts, they have darkened or tinted visors that only show their eyes....
As to what race they are, Pretty Bomber and Magnet Bomber are distinctly human, as you can see their skin (although Magnet Bomber gets sleeves later), the rest are probably human as well since Hudson Soft doesn't delve much into storyline. One of you mentioned they could be humans turned into Bombermen by Bagular. I am positive that Bagular has given them the ability to create bombs, which would probably involve cybernetics. As to what exactly happened to Brain Bomber and Golem Bomber, that most definately doesn't matter, such as the question of why Dr. MechaDoc is the way he is, and why Bazooka Bomber is so heavily patched. They were just designed this way by the developers so that they would look more evil and/or formidable, no apparant history to these injuries (voluntary or involuntary) is or probably ever will be given, since it probably only exists within whatever fanbase has thought about it.

I'm not trying to be a downer, I'm just saying what I know is true about Hudson Soft and expanding on those facts to make my case.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1555s
Index - Back to Top