Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#15  Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Shiro wrote:
It should be noted that the first two Super Bombermen were set on Earth instead of Planet Bomber.

I don't think so. I very much doubt Peaceful Earth to actually be Earth. I mean, Super Bomberman is a sequel to the PCE games Bomberman and Bomberman 93 (in SBMan Shirobom allies with his former rival from those games) and in 93 they live on a planet with a purple moon... like the one of Planet Bomber. Odds are Peaceful Land (I saw it translated as either of those, if I'm not mistaken) is a continent on Planet Bomber.

Shiro wrote:
I'm not exactly sure about Super Bomberman 4, but since it depicts historical time eras (like Classic Japan and the Stone Age), I can guess it is also set on Earth.

Planet Bomber had its own middle age (check out Pocket Bomberman and Bomberman Wars) so it could have had those periods as well. But it's of little importance since it's time travel anyway.

Shiro wrote:
It was on Super Bomberman 5 that the Planet Bomber was instroduced into the SNES series.

Yes, as far as I know that was the first game in which we saw "the face" of Planet Bomber.

Shiro wrote:
As far as I know, the PC Engine series also do not depict Planet Bomber, instead showing Earth in all games except '93 (which takes place on disrupted stars of a foreign galaxy).

You should check again the ending of that one (sure there's also a smaller brown moon... but if anything that indicates it's no Earth :wink: )

Shiro wrote:
Is it just me, or Max is plain useless (in most games he appear, too)? Really, gee.

Unfortunately it's not just you :down: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1419s
Index - Back to Top