Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#14  Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
I vote for the "friendly bomb" theory! Fine, just kidding, you are right. It's just that it seemed kinda sluggish to be a chase, you know? On the other hand, I like the idea that she is on her own side, it suits her best.

In regards to Planet Bomber: well, that is a delicate matter. It should be noted that the first two Super Bombermen were set on Earth instead of Planet Bomber. I'm not exactly sure about Super Bomberman 4, but since it depicts historical time eras (like Classic Japan and the Stone Age), I can guess it is also set on Earth. It was on Super Bomberman 5 that the Planet Bomber was instroduced into the SNES series. The third game, also, can be considered neutral since it shows other planets and a space station, but not the Bombers' homeland itself. As far as I know, the PC Engine series also do not depict Planet Bomber, instead showing Earth in all games except '93 (which takes place on disrupted stars of a foreign galaxy). In fact, I can only remember seeing Planet Bomber on the PSX series, the N64 series, the aforementioned Super Bomberman 5 and, of course, Saturn Bomberman, but not much in the classic series. However, my memory may be failing, so please forgive me if I am wrong.

About Bomberman Tournament... Yeah, I like it, since it brings back the old, not-oval-head-and-not-ugly Pretty Bomber I love so much, but... Is it just me, or Max is plain useless (in most games he appear, too)? Really, gee.

[EDIT]: I will change the name of this topic to "Bomberman discussion", if you don't mind.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1231s
Index - Back to Top