Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#13  Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Shiro wrote:
it was in the first Super Bomberman that Shirobon's head monitor shuts off; in two, his eyes merely get bigger and smaller and something falls out of what I believe is his nose (I know what it is, I just don't know the english name for it).

You're right, it was SBMan1... well close enough, they even have the same sprite style :oops: 

Shiro wrote:
I think Bomberman was originally an android, but as the series progressed Hudson scrapped the idea (he did turn human by the end of the very first Bomberman, though), either fully or partially.

Well, we still see that happen from his point of view in Bomberman 64 Second Attack (when he is knocked unconscious in the intro as his ship gets sucked into a black hole we see his visual go to static and finally switch off).
And naturally that first Bomberman from the original game was in the "slave robots" early continuity, together with Bomberking, Bomberboy and possibly a few others; before the PCE games came out and introduced the concept of a planet full of happy Bomermen.

Shiro wrote:
I'm also not convinced that is a chase, it seems kinda... calm, you know?

They just got bombed. Wouldn't you want to get back at the wrongdoer? They even have their arms outstretched to grab her.

Shiro wrote:
Also, I like the idea that the Five Dastardly Bombers were originally human, much like in DBZ. It seems a little cruel to toss them into a scrapyard, lol!

Glad to hear you say that. After all, that is also the background Max is given in Tournament, a game featuring the 5 baddies (directly in relation to that transformation too).

Shiro wrote:
In regards to Bagular being or not a secret final boss, I can't reassure that since I've never finished the game.

Ah, curses! *lol*
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1443s
Index - Back to Top