Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well that is one persistent fellow.

I kinda don't remember the Neo Bomberman boss fight past the seven cyborgs he send to kill you (because that is the coolest part), but I'll play though it again to check. Also, it was in the first Super Bomberman that Shirobon's head monitor shuts off; in two, his eyes merely get bigger and smaller and something falls out of what I believe is his nose (I know what it is, I just don't know the english name for it). I think Bomberman was originally an android, but as the series progressed Hudson scrapped the idea (he did turn human by the end of the very first Bomberman, though), either fully or partially. I'm also not convinced that is a chase, it seems kinda... calm, you know? Also, I like the idea that the Five Dastardly Bombers were originally human, much like in DBZ. It seems a little cruel to toss them into a scrapyard, lol! In regards to Bagular being or not a secret final boss, I can't reassure that since I've never finished the game. Now I''ll go to school, ciao!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1521s
Index - Back to Top