Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Shiro wrote:
You are right about Neo Bomberman, but at the start she is alongside Bomberman and his friends

Yeah, it does look like they are all intending to stop Bagular from interfering in their tournament. Of course that may also be the only thing uniting them all against him.

Shiro wrote:
and after tossing the bomb she is seen flying in the sunset with Shiro and Kuro following her.

It's a chase. You know, to retaliate for the bomb... :wink: 

Shiro wrote:
In regards to Bagular being in Saturn Bomberman FIGHT!, I really don't know. The Hige Hige Bandits make an appearance, and there's this one blue character with bushy gray eyebrows and a cape that is seen spying on Golem Bomber. While he does, from a certain point of view, look like a younger Bagular, I can't be sure.

Ah, that's Bagulo. Unfortunately, aside from his name I have no idea what is up with the little guy. I know he is in Panic Bomber PCE and... maybe Fantasy Race?
Anyway, I take it then there's no secret Bagular final boss fight or anything like that, ok (that makes my life easier *lol*)

Shiro wrote:
finding this and this, a set of commercials and a music clip, both featuring Haruka-san.

Wow, a music clip out of the Super Bomberman 2 battle music! That's awesome :hilarious: 
I'm really persuaded they were homaging this actress/singer with SBMan3 password screen now, whether Pretty actually looks like that under her helmet or not.

Shiro wrote:
I don't think the manual is wrong, though, because in the intro for Super Bomberman 3, Bagular is seen actually fixing them, proving that they are, in fact, cyborgs. I just think she may have been modelled more human than her companions.

That is incorrect. Bagular fixing up the five of them like that only proves they are at least partially mechanical, but they could be entirely so just as well.
Bomberman himself has to be at least in part mechanical, we've had ample proof of this in the past (and in the very same Super Bomberman 2, in which his "head monitor" shuts off when an enemy kills him). However, for Bomberman too it seems necessary that he is at least in part organical to perform actions such as eating or reproducing (there are, apparently, families of Bombermen). This would negate the whole point of differentiating the five dastardly bombers by labeling them as cybernetic beings.
UNLESS, by saying this Hudson meant that they were human (or human like) beings turned into Bombermen. Which would explain why Honey can appear human under her helmet and why Brain Bomber and Fire Bomber look so distinctly "patched up" (with the peculiar visors and limbs).
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1628s
Index - Back to Top