Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
I long for scans of the manuals of Super Bomberman 2 and 3, even if they are in english or japanese, I wish someone made them... Cahem. You are right about Neo Bomberman, but at the start she is alongside Bomberman and his friends, and after tossing the bomb she is seen flying in the sunset with Shiro and Kuro following her. It's such a pity she isn't available in the Battle Mode. In regards to Bagular being in Saturn Bomberman FIGHT!, I really don't know. The Hige Hige Bandits make an appearance, and there's this one blue character with bushy gray eyebrows and a cape that is seen spying on Golem Bomber. While he does, from a certain point of view, look like a younger Bagular, I can't be sure. He also may be a Jetters character, but I never watched the anime to know it. I have the mugshots, so you can take a look: here.

Now to Pretty Bomber... Truthfully, I found about that last week when I saw the gif in Zaphe's signature. As an avid fanboy, I searched a lot after finding this and this, a set of commercials and a music clip, both featuring Haruka-san. She also guides a promotional video on the Hudson Headquarters, seen here, although that is not the full version. These videos led me to search for info on the Mr. B Bee album, which I found out had only four tracks, two sang, and two karaoke. Then, I found this. Isn't it somewhat similar with her helmetless sprite (seen here, if you don't remember it)? I still prefer to think she was built following the model of a human body, though, hehe.

[EDIT]: I don't think the manual is wrong, though, because in the intro for Super Bomberman 3, Bagular is seen actually fixing them, proving that they are, in fact, cyborgs. I just think she may have been modelled more human than her companions.

Replenishing, indeed.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1597s
Index - Back to Top