Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Shiro wrote:
About Neo Bomberman, I really don't know where it is placed in the storyline, because Bagular seems to want to recover Pretty Bomber, who has somewhy joined the good guys (which is canon along the newer games).

Pretty Bomber seems to be on her own side in Neo Bomberman. I mean, by the end of it, when (after being rescued from Bagular) she drops a bomb between Shiro and Kuro before taking off.
...and then in Story/Tournament she's back on the Dastardly team (though it should be noted that Bagular is not in that game and leadership has gone from Plasma to Brain).
Figures.

Quote:
as you pointed out, Bagular's body is disposed, with only his brain making out of the spaceship to return in Super Bomberman 4, so that first option is a no-go.

Maybe he rebuit his body? He seems smart, anyway

Yeah, I'd say that's the only possible explanation.

Quote:
Then, as you also said, there's Saturn Bomberman FIGHT!, a game that I find somewhat interesting (although Miss Honey looks like fat), because one of the characters is a non-evil Golem Bomber (he is shown to like animais and to be living in a forest of sorts). With this, my best bet is that two or more of the Five Dastardly Bombers survived and continued with their lives.

Oh, that is interesting. And is Bagular in that game?

Quote:
Considering she is the only Dastardly Bomber that has no visible robotic parts, it is highly likely that she was built with a human body (and I prefer to think of it that way), although it can be a mere easter egg of Haruka Sawaguchi, the actress and singer that used to represent Pretty Bomber in some promotional videos, music clips and commercials.

Now this easter egg idea is a theory I had not heard before! Do you have any photos of her?
Anyway, according to the manual of Super Bomberman 2, the Dastardly Bombers are all cyborgs. I dunno how much I trust the guys who translated it though. If I had scans of the Japanese plot, I could maybe get a friend to double check it.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1336s
Index - Back to Top