Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:19 am  Reply with quote + 
Oh, I see. It's because the first mode is the bomb 'em-up (the first option, I mean) and I usually take that as the main mode. Plus, I can't really play the other modes because there are lots of weird options in japanese which I don't understand at all. I did say it has additional modes, but it seems you are right after all, so, sorry again! Hm, that kinda reminds of Bomberman Kart DX's RPG mode, too, although dungeon crawling is so much fun. About Neo Bomberman, I really don't know where it is placed in the storyline, because Bagular seems to want to recover Pretty Bomber, who has somewhy joined the good guys (which is canon along the newer games). Pretty Bomber was destroyed in Super Bomberman 2 and later recovered and fixed in Super Bomberman 3 (in which she also takes part of the Battle Mode, although her pixel art doesn't appear at the end). This means Neo Bomberman could take place either after or during 3, BUT, as you pointed out, Bagular's body is disposed, with only his brain making out of the spaceship to return in Super Bomberman 4, so that first option is a no-go.

Maybe he rebuit his body? He seems smart, anyway, if he made so many robots (including a pretty, human-like one).

Then, as you also said, there's Saturn Bomberman FIGHT!, a game that I find somewhat interesting (although Miss Honey looks like fat), because one of the characters is a non-evil Golem Bomber (he is shown to like animais and to be living in a forest of sorts). With this, my best bet is that two or more of the Five Dastardly Bombers survived and continued with their lives. Oh, discussing theories about Bomberman is SO replenishing!

Also something else, unrelated: remember Super Bomberman 3 password screen, in which if you enter a correct password Pretty Bomber is shown without a helmet? Considering she is the only Dastardly Bomber that has no visible robotic parts, it is highly likely that she was built with a human body (and I prefer to think of it that way), although it can be a mere easter egg of Haruka Sawaguchi, the actress and singer that used to represent Pretty Bomber in some promotional videos, music clips and commercials. In any case, my (uber-fanatic) fandom gets stronger and stronger every minute!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1476s
Index - Back to Top