Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pretty Bomber in Jetters
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:36 am  Reply with quote + 
She does, kinda. o_o Also, I think the main point is that their eyes are expressive, and even with Jetters' style their eyes is still the only thing that appears (except for characters that aren't bombers, and it's not them I dislike). Plus, have you never seen Bakugaiden? I'm not a Bakugaiden fan, but I think the square-head style fits perfectly and is highly charismatic. It was in Bomberman Land that they put the oval head style, then switched to the square-head style, but didn't do it to female bombers (apparently, although in Bomberman Kart DX RPG mode other female bombers are shown with square heads).

One example of the difference is my signature. Others examples include, but are not limited to, this, this (nice one!) and this. Now compare to this. Can you really say she doesn't look different? Because, to me, she does. A lot. Anyway, I don't really -despise- the style, I just greatly prefer the old one and that won't stop me from seeing anything Bomberman-related. Yes, I'm a fanboy.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0734s
Index - Back to Top