BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: [BOJ] Bomberman Online Japan (2008-2009)
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#20  Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
That opinion is just based on how the old BMO blocked non-japanese people by making it required to run the game on a japanese operating system, there was never an IP ban- and they probably won't do that with this game. They plan to bring the game to north america eventually after japan, and then europe and so forth- though there's no timeline mentioned so it could be a long time. This is still pre-beta footage, they'll get a lot of complaints for sure and fix stuff in the closed beta.

There's still only plain bomberman characters shown so far, there's supposed to be avatar customization. Some simple things that they could do to make the game better is make some of the sounds less annoying, I heard some better music in another video, make the blocks break faster, add more frames to the bomb sprite, etc. And there will of course be an option to turn stuff off like the new walking bomb which looks like it just gets in the way, there's no doubt that the game will be much better by time it's released. It's not like the old BMO didn't also have a time when it started out with barely anything, that was improved over time as well.

And the fact that they do that for a WHOLE lot of games. Why not just assume you won't be able to play it until you can, then you're happy if you're wrong instead of quite disappointed. I assume every foreign game has an IP ban until I know it doesn't. The main thing that bothers me about this is everything looks well more choppy then it really should. If they fix that the only thing that tends to matter is how well they handle the classic battle stage really. Any other issues are pretty much ignorable.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1188s
Index - Back to Top