Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Playing Bomberman Land Wii
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#15  Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:07 am  Reply with quote + 
I was pretty surprised to see how much you have to do to get the minigames opened up. The whole need for token thing makes it challenging, especially for me since I bogie a friend's Wii to play games on it at the moment. I really like being able to collect new bombers for BattleMode use by talking to them in the Story Mode though.

I had expected more minigames available for play, so in a way I was disappointed. But, for the price and the version BattleMode they included I'm happy. $30 was a steal for this game. All my friends, even the two who had never played Bomberman before loved the diverse stages. I have come to expect it naturally. Thanks for the info on what I have yet encountered. Have not played far enough in to get frustrated with things yet. :down: 

I am looking forward to playing both the DS version and the PSP version I have, though no consoles for that yet. I have two DS Bomberman games and getting Bomberman Land Touch 2 soon as well. I usually wait until Best Buy drops the price a bit and snag them.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1160s
Index - Back to Top