BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Playing Bomberman Land Wii
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#14  Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:00 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
Duke Serkol wrote:
This is strange... I can't seem to find the math game in the delta zone. I was allowed to practice it in the starting area together with the other games that I can find in the delta zone, so I'm not sure what's up with that.

Oh and...
Ninja Bomber wrote:
Nice review, anyway :P

It's in the delta zone. I played it, and got a good score on it, and that was the one game that caused me to not get demoted lol.

Ven wrote:
I'll try out Bomberman Land for the PSP. Hudson is sending me and 4 others a free copy of it.

Sounds interesting. How did you get them to send you a free copy?

If I am correct, Ven and I were amongst some of the members of the Hudson Entertainment forum to get free swag for replying to topic threads, as well as trivia questions. They are trying to liven up the forum posts there on their Hudson games and decided to give away free stuff, head on over and you might end up getting something.

This is what they sent me for my myriad of responses and correct quiz answer:

Pictured is a four sport (of the 10 on the full game) Wii Deca Sports promo disc, Deca Sports sweat band, GameBoy Adventure Island II new shrinkwrapped, PSP Bomberman Land new shrinkwrapped (now open for manual reading), and an import Hudson Soft Dungeon Explorer PSP hard shell custom case unopened. I do not know what they sent Ven, but they are awesome people from everything I've seen in video and so forth. Great group of guys and gals that enjoy what they are doing.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1242s
Index - Back to Top