Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
So, the pause thing only appeared on your rom of the game, not a physical cart? I'd be interested to see if the rom had been altered in some way, trained really.

The weirdest thing for me, was a glitch in my physical cart for SNES Super Bomberman 2. When I time it just right or get a bomb-dropping disease I sometimes have a continuous stream of fire coming out from behind me. I have to run pretty well or it catches up and kills me. When I die, the game locks up and I have to rest. It has happened many times over the years and I bought the game brand new at Kaybee Toys when I lived up near Syracuse. I have not played the roms enough to see if it happens there too.

I did notice that when I do similar timing on Wii Bomberman Land, Xbox 360 Bomberman: Act Zero, and random other games it will also start a flaming tail of fire that follows me wherever I go, but I can sometimes get it to stop going. When I die on those games as a result of that fluke spray, it does not lock up. I need to record it sometime for YouTube. :xeyes: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1666s
Index - Back to Top