Bomberman Wiki
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 1992]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman Wiki

Stumbled upon this today. I don't know if one of y'all was responsible for it, but at any rate, I thought I should bring it to the intention of possible interested parties here. ^_^

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wasn't me, but I've always wanted to make something like that. I may have to start contributing.

The one thing I did do though is attempt to launch a new Bomberman forum, which went good until one of the members caused problems without intending to, and his in-ability to stop and let other people post was not particularly good for the site and it crashed. I'm going to try to re-open the forum soon with some new ideas because I've always wanted a place to talk about Bomberman that eventually would grow to a conciderable size. I love here, but I also respect that many of the members enjoy the quiet feel to the site and would prefer I didn't start recruiting on a mass scale.

Anyway, the wiki will be fun to work on.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
but I also respect that many of the members enjoy the quiet feel to the site and would prefer I didn't start recruiting on a mass scale.

No ones gonna stop you, just no one has the intentions of doing it themselves.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#4  Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:28 am  Reply with quote + 
the bobmerman cummunity is to small. other forums/boads have ben tried before they all failed, hell even i had my own board and website for a while...Its not that we like to be quiet its just that theres nothing interesting about bomberman going on right now if you would have found this board about 5 maybe 6 years back you would have meet some cool interesting people we had many really great disscussions back then.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:33 am  Reply with quote + 
seems like a copy of the current articles on Wikipedia, what i wrote about the Bomber Kings in the character page is there

might as well improve the wikipedia version, its exactly the same and will get more traffic
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:26 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
the bobmerman cummunity is to small. other forums/boads have ben tried before they all failed, hell even i had my own board and website for a while...Its not that we like to be quiet its just that theres nothing interesting about bomberman going on right now if you would have found this board about 5 maybe 6 years back you would have meet some cool interesting people we had many really great disscussions back then.

Oh, that's kind of true. I mean the Bomberman Land series is fun, but it's certainly not amazing on a mass scale or anything like that. Bomberman needs a big game soon, and it's about the perfect time to do it. The series needs a big game, and Bomberman Live being voted the best 360 Live Arcade game of last year certainly gave the series some publicity.

Aside from Brawl, I have not particularly been happy with the progress of the Wii, but launching a WiiWare Bomberman title would also be a good step because the WiiWare games will be coming I think this may, and since the Wii makes a lot of money/publicity even though it's not the best of the 3 consoles of this generation right now, it would get a lot of attention for sure, not to mention sales. And if it was made right, the fanbase would grow, and some of it that left might come back.

I'd rather see an entire game that's well made, but WiiWare wouldn't be a bad place to start I guess.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
I just made a "small" update to the game list. Hope you guys find that useful :wink: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1533s
Index - Back to Top