Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Wiki
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:26 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
the bobmerman cummunity is to small. other forums/boads have ben tried before they all failed, hell even i had my own board and website for a while...Its not that we like to be quiet its just that theres nothing interesting about bomberman going on right now if you would have found this board about 5 maybe 6 years back you would have meet some cool interesting people we had many really great disscussions back then.

Oh, that's kind of true. I mean the Bomberman Land series is fun, but it's certainly not amazing on a mass scale or anything like that. Bomberman needs a big game soon, and it's about the perfect time to do it. The series needs a big game, and Bomberman Live being voted the best 360 Live Arcade game of last year certainly gave the series some publicity.

Aside from Brawl, I have not particularly been happy with the progress of the Wii, but launching a WiiWare Bomberman title would also be a good step because the WiiWare games will be coming I think this may, and since the Wii makes a lot of money/publicity even though it's not the best of the 3 consoles of this generation right now, it would get a lot of attention for sure, not to mention sales. And if it was made right, the fanbase would grow, and some of it that left might come back.

I'd rather see an entire game that's well made, but WiiWare wouldn't be a bad place to start I guess.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1523s
Index - Back to Top