Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: New Bomberman title heading for the Wii
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#20  Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:05 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
I just never did like miis because from my point of view, they are a little bit stupid. Of all characters, and ways to make a virtual you, miis don't do a good job for the most part.

Plus, the fact that they appear in several of the games (aside from ones they have a reason to like wii sports) ruins things. This upcoming Bomberman game is an example. Putting Mii heads on a Bomberman looks rather....unusual and stupid. Miis ruined to a certain extent some of the possible quality to this game, and they have done the same in others. Miis don't need to appear in as many things as they do. Yet, they appear in almost every single game, and that kind of ruins most of the fun on the wii. Even in Galaxy, you can have a mii head set as your planet (save file).

I really don't like the miis in general because I think they look rather stupid, and they just ruin the overall quality of otherwise great games.

If you let the choice of a mii as an avatar (you'll find out you can in brawl) or a save file marker ruin your fun you've got some issues. From what I've noticed miis are uncommon in games if anything, as I have trouble thinking of many games that used them at all in the gameplay... not that that bothers me.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1194s
Index - Back to Top