BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
It's really going down...
[Replies: 9]  [Views: 3692]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Now I'll never get done all the things I badly wanted to on BMO. It's going down on the 21st...

Quote:
Hello broomop,

This is a notice that your invoice has been generated for services by VPS on 2008/02/11.

-------------------------
Total Due: $561.00
Due Date: 2008/02/21
-------------------------

Your payment type is: PayPal

Thank you,

Admin

looks like the time is here i don't think im going to be able to pull it off.... i mean i can host the server temp on my pc but i worked out it will cost me almost as much due to the amount of upload speed needed when i hit 70 players+ thats it my connection will lag but i guess i could limit the connections to 70.... anyway just a heads up guys...
View user profile Send Private Message
eldergan
Bombertrainee

Post#2  Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's pretty sad when things like this happen. I never even got to around to playing it, and now I won't because or a or b:
A)I'll hate it and it will waste space
B)I'll fall in love with it and go emo when it dies on the 21st.
>_<

Poor community. =(

But hey, at least other Online Bomberman games will live too, right?=D
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
If you played it, you might understand the mass disappointment.

Now Broomop somehow got $200, so if he can obtain 300 more, the game is saved. BMO is great, and it's really a shame that it's going down.

I would go find the korean version and play it since the Japanese version has been down for months. But...the download link was bad.
eldergan
Bombertrainee

Post#4  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
If you played it, you might understand the mass disappointment.

Now Broomop somehow got $200, so if he can obtain 300 more, the game is saved. BMO is great, and it's really a shame that it's going down.

I would go find the korean version and play it since the Japanese version has been down for months. But...the download link was bad.
So if he managed to obtain that much money in such short amounts of time, he COULD potentially save the game? For how long? Like a year?

Maybe I'll get it too if/when it's dead...
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
I haven't played BMO since the first time I tried on broomop's sever was a complete and utter disappointment compared to good ol' BMOJ. I heard it was better now, but I never could find good matches and didn't feel like taking the time to try again. If he gets the server renewed, I'll try it again, otherwise I'll just ignore it.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Och, not to sound like a jerk or anything but I absolutely despise Broomop AND his BMO server. Not to mention his devout followers, which tend to speak and act like he does. I will not care in the slightest bit if/when this happens.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
I haven't played BMO since the first time I tried on broomop's sever was a complete and utter disappointment compared to good ol' BMOJ. I heard it was better now, but I never could find good matches and didn't feel like taking the time to try again. If he gets the server renewed, I'll try it again, otherwise I'll just ignore it.

Well, I've also heard it was awful when it first started. But now it's better than the Japanese version to the best of my knowledge. Even more features, etc.

I hope that the game does stay online, because the things broomop managed to do with it was amazing.

Dark Zaphe wrote:
Och, not to sound like a jerk or anything but I absolutely despise Broomop AND his BMO server. Not to mention his devout followers, which tend to speak and act like he does. I will not care in the slightest bit if/when this happens.

Broomop talks like a noob, but he knows how to run computers and stuff very well.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
The game is saved. Everything is ok for another year.
Broomop
Bombertrainee

Post#9  Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
it is and it isnt i mean im running on a server ive not paid for right now.. not sure if the host is taking a blind eye to it or not.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:25 am  Reply with quote + 
Well we will just have to find out...

I hope that everything works fine because I'd hate to see it go down.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2008s
Index - Back to Top