Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Act Zero ANGRY review
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'd be shocked to see a not angry review of Bomberman: Act Zero.

I'm getting a bad idea....... :star: 

Lets find some random person on the streets and pay him to make a...positive review on Act Zero. That would just un-leash chaos lol.

Seriously, it would be kind of sad if anybody had much of anything good to say abou Act Zero. I mean, not only was it an awful game, but we knew it would be awful. I remember the time I saw a topic on another forum a few years ago saying "Bomberman game for 360" When I saw just the first picture in the topic, the main feeling I had was...despair. I was very sad that they were ruining my favorite game series, possibly for good. It looked like the whole series was about to undergo a mass change, and the good days would be over. Now that I think about it, thats probably why I got so fanatical over Kirby for a couple years around that time. I kind of fealt that I needed something to replace it, but now Bomberman is back on top. I'm glad they realized Act Zero was a disaster on a mass scale, and that it did not change the series for good.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1611s
Index - Back to Top